The LCD screen of your iPhone is one of the most sensitive and vulnerable parts. LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display screens are commonly used in many electronic gadgets such as :
- computer monitors.
- Mobile phones
The screen is made up of ultra-thin layers:
- Two of those layers are polarized panels, between which is a solution of liquid crystal.
- When light is projected through these layers, the liquid crystal layer becomes colorized and produces the image we see on the phone.
- Due to its design, thin body, and material, the LCD screen is easily damaged and broken.
As ordinary people, we cannot know enough about the hardware of the iphone, such as the motherboard and logical repair. We just heard these words but never saw them. That is why most of the time, we get confused between different things: like screen digitizer and screen LCD.
If your iphone screen is broken and cracked by suddenly falling on the floor and it is not working/ turned on, then there is a possibility that you need to get replacement parts for your iphone.
You have two options: a glass screen and an LCD screen. But the first one is cheap and the second is not. Here’s the difference between the glass screen/ digitizer and LCD screen:
- The Liquid Crystal Display screen is responsible for your device’s display and touch-response function.
- On the other hand, the digitizer screen or glass screen is the exterior layer on your phone’s display. While it is specially engineered for durability, it’s still just glass (between layers of plastic film), which is why it’s not very expensive to replace.
As we know, a broken iPhone LCD screen is no fun at all. After all, we use our phones for almost everything. If the touch response isn’t working, using your phone can be difficult, and it might not be possible to use it at all. Without a phone, it is hard to keep up with friends, plan your day, and even do your job.
But here we also have to know why our LCD screen is not working. There are various reasons behind the screen not responding:
- One of the most common reasons is physical damage. If your screen stopped working after hitting something, the damage is likely physical.
- Another common cause of iPhone touch screen problems is water damage.
- Damage from excessive heat is quite common. Those who use a car vent clip for their iPhones are likely to experience heat damage if they turn the heat on. Many might not realize the vent is on since they don’t feel it, but the iPhone could get damaged.
If you want to replace your iphone LCD screen, then broadway UK is the best choice. We have the best and most expert team of technicians that not only replace your iPhone’s screen but also diagnose the problem at first for free. Our stores are open 24/7; you can contact us through the official website and call us at any nearby store.
We also offer the best quality assurance and a more comprehensive range of repairing services, not in the uk but also London. We have our iPhones and Mac repair store at a prime location in London and the UK, so our clients and customers find us easily.