MacBook battery not charging problem means that you can turn on your MacBook, but the charger will not charge the battery. In other words, your MacBook primarily works well except for the battery charging function. If you have the MacBook, you receive a notification or a message on your screen such as:
- “You are now running on reserve battery power.”
- “Low Battery: Your Mac will sleep soon unless plugged into a power outlet.”
If the switchboard is near you, you pull the charger and plug it in. Your MacBook will come back to life when the MacBook is charging, and this warning does not affect you. Unfortunately, it’s not always that simple, especially when you are using an old model of MacBook Pro, which tends to suffer battery draining fast and other issues over time, just like other technology.
Because we know that everything such as technological devices that are used commonly has a time duration or life span after some time, you will face issues. In everyday life, new technical things are introduced and launched for human comfort and welfare.
However, if this warning is too often, sooner than usual, or the battery keeps acting up, it is time to diagnose the problem and find out what you can do to fix it. Firstly you need to find the root of the problem. But we are not that expert in finding the exact issues.
Most people get confused between the “battery not charging” and “MacBook not turning on.”
- If “battery is not charging,” a notification/ message pop-up on your mac screen, then the problem is minor. You can connect the charger and your MacBook back to life.
- But on the other hand, if “MacBook not turning on” means that when you press the power button on the MacBook keyboard, whether you connect a charger to it or not. You can’t see anything on the Mac screen; no chime, no light on the keyboard, and no fan-spinning noise. Understand that the MacBook has no sign of life at all.
And new MacBooks and laptops have slim bodies that cannot find the issues quickly. We need some expert who fins the reason and cause, but usually, there are different reasons such as:
- In the MacBook, if we analyzed that different browsers consume different amounts of battery power.
- In some cases, a recent upgrade to a new macOS can be the cause and, therefore, a temporary problem. It either stops doing this in its own time. A new macOS patch/upgrade is sent through, and the problem goes away once downloaded. It is known to happen around the time of new releases and is an issue many Mac owners anticipate.
- However, the issue is less widespread and more localized in other cases.
We often use online tips to resolve the problem, but here is one more case of your MacBook showing the message/ notification about the battery replacement. At that time, you need some professionals that will help you.
Broadway UK is on your way, and we are always ready to help our clients and customers. We have the best quality mac batteries and a team of professional technicians who not only find the solution to whether your mac battery will be repaired or replaceable.
We will resolve your MacBook battery with the latest methods and techniques. Our stores are open 24/7, and you can contact us by phone and through the official website.